Looking for Greener Pastures?
If so, you will find what you are looking for at Edcor. Become a valued member of the driving force behind our company, and the Clients we support.
Edcor, the nation’s leader in education management services, is continually seeking qualified applicants to fill a number of positions to service our many Fortune 1000 Clients. Edcor’s headquarters is conveniently located in Troy, Michigan, near 1-75 and Big Beaver Road.
Edcor offers employment opportunities in several productive and challenging work environments. Our measured results of customer loyalty, employee satisfaction, and industry-leading benefits packages speak for themselves. If you are committed to quality and customer satisfaction, and have the skills and knowledge to complement our team of professionals, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why work at Edcor?
- Comprehensive benefits package including Blue Cross Blue Shield medical coverage, and paid vacation time and holidays
- 401(K) program
- Business casual work environment, with casual dress on Fridays
- Advancement opportunities
- Potential for merit increases and bonuses
- Volunteer Time Off Policy – Up to 16 hours a year to support a local charity!
- Code of Honor to hold entire team accountable to each other
- Four years being named as one of Michigan’s Future 50 – a compilation of the fastest-growing privately held companies of Greater Detroit
- Global recognition of being ISO 9001 quality certified, as well as SSAE-16 security certified
If you are interested in beginning a challenging and rewarding career with a growing company, please consider joining the Edcor family!
Current Career Opportunities
|Part Time Call Center Representative|
|Part Time Tuition Processing Center Agent|