US-Based Customer and Administrator Support
Edcor’s Michigan-based customer Call Center utilizes state-of-the-art Voice Over IP (VOIP) infrastructure with:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to capture and track all activity
- Centralized call recording
- Specialized Agents for Client administrator support
- Specialized Agents for school support
- Expansive Call Center hours (M–F 8am – 8pm EST)
An Account Executive is an integral part of Edcor’s support plan. This individual acts as an extension of the Client Human Resources or Benefits Department. The Edcor Account Executives have dynamic experience in Client relationship management for service organizations, as well as in-depth knowledge of the tuition assistance industry’s practices.
Expert Consultative Support
As a regular part of Client support, Edcor experts will consult and make recommendations to our Clients concerning the design of their policy, industry standards, and trends. Our passionate team uses their experience to educate and support Clients so they can make the best decisions for their individual organizational cultures.